Red Hand of Doom
Drellin’s Ferry (Small Town):
Population 1,150 (77% human, 12% halfling, 5% dwarf, 3% half-orc, 2% gnome, 1% elf)
- Town Speaker Norro Winston, leader of the Town Council
- Captain Sorana Anitah, leader of the Town Guard
- Brother Derny, highest-ranking local cleric of Pelor
- Kellin Shadowbanks, prominent innkeeper and member of the Town Council
- Iormel, local miser and member of the Town Council
- The town has been evacuated to Dennovar.
- The Red Hand horde has largely pillaged this town on its way through.
At the spot where the Dawn Way crosses the River Elsir stands the small town of Drellin’s Ferry, once known as Dwarfbridge. As the old name implies, long ago the Elsir was spanned by a sturdy dwarf-made bridge at this spot, but a hundred years ago the bridge washed out in a great flood. An enterprising man named Drellin hammered together a small horse-drawn ferry to maintain a river crossing here, and a town eventually grew up around the enterprise.